BACnet/IP Explorer for Android allows discovering and access devices on BACnet networks.
– Devices and their associated objects are automatically discovered on the network.
– Access BACnet devices on the local network (Wi-Fi).
– Allows to perform read and write operations on the property Present_Value for objects of the following type:
Binary Input, Binary Output, Binary Value, Analog Input, Analog Output, Analog Value, Multi-state Input, Multi-state Output and Multi-state Value.
– Support for write command Priority (selectable priority and NULL value).
– AtomicReadFile, download BACnet object file to the SD Card of your Android device.
– Configuration: UDP port, Device Id and Device Name, Who-Is device instance range.
– Devices can be sorted by name, instance, vendor or model.
– Objects can be sorted by name, instance or type.
– Dynamic user interface with multi-pane on devices with large screen/tablets.